• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

FirstGWR Pembroke Dock Services - Staff Issues 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

PHILIPE

Veteran Member
Joined
14 Nov 2011
Messages
13,472
Location
Caerphilly
Do you mean the 12:35 ex-Swansea? The timetable booklet I have shows the 13:35 as running through to Pembroke Dock.

At arround 16:45 today I saw a class 150 at Ferryside, which I assume was the unit in question covering for the GWR service, so it was a slightly better train than a Pacer. Last week I saw what I think was the 12:35 Swansea to Carmarthen service formed of a 150 with 153362 attached. That's quite a lot more train sat arround Carmarthen for hours than the booked Pacer.

Anyway, well done to ATW for stepping in today. I imagine the 150 was rammed out of Tenby though, the weather certainly brought the crowds out further east today (even some of the IC125s I saw were full and standing leaving Swindon).

1235 ex Swansea, yes. I quoted the time ex Carmarthen by mistake. Was quoted as 2 Car on Station departure Board. Timed out on RTT as HST so GWR schedule just copied and on return as 158.
 
Last edited:
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top