Neilandrewhall
Member
Hi everyone,
I’ve got an interview on Monday with GWR for a Ticket Examiner role, and I’m starting to feel a bit nervous now it’s getting close. I applied internally as I already work for FirstGroup, but I’ve never interviewed with GWR before, so I’m not too sure what to expect.
It looks like there are quite a few people on the interview panel, which has thrown me a bit – is that normal for GWR? Do they tend to do more formal, structured interviews?
The interview’s in Reading and I’m travelling from Romford, so it’s going to be a long day, but I’m hoping it’ll be worth it!
If anyone’s been through the process recently or has any tips on what they ask or what the day is like, I’d really appreciate any advice. Thanks in advance!
== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==
Bump
== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==
Hi guys
Just to let you know I had the interview today, I hope it went well.
I’ve got an interview on Monday with GWR for a Ticket Examiner role, and I’m starting to feel a bit nervous now it’s getting close. I applied internally as I already work for FirstGroup, but I’ve never interviewed with GWR before, so I’m not too sure what to expect.
It looks like there are quite a few people on the interview panel, which has thrown me a bit – is that normal for GWR? Do they tend to do more formal, structured interviews?
The interview’s in Reading and I’m travelling from Romford, so it’s going to be a long day, but I’m hoping it’ll be worth it!
If anyone’s been through the process recently or has any tips on what they ask or what the day is like, I’d really appreciate any advice. Thanks in advance!
== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==
Bump
== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==
Hi guys
Just to let you know I had the interview today, I hope it went well.
Last edited: