• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

First TranspennineExpress - customer service professional (conductor) Manchester

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smiler

Member
Joined
15 Jul 2012
Messages
8
Hi there

I had the telephone interview for this 3 weeks ago. They said they would be in touch in a week but nothing so far. Just wondered if anyone else had heard anything ??

I hope it's not a bad sign, as ever I probably just need to be patient. Although I wondering whether to contact them....hmmm
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Paul1977

Member
Joined
10 Jun 2014
Messages
41
Location
south yorkshire
Hi there

I had the telephone interview for this 3 weeks ago. They said they would be in touch in a week but nothing so far. Just wondered if anyone else had heard anything ??

I hope it's not a bad sign, as ever I probably just need to be patient. Although I wondering whether to contact them....hmmm
HI Smiler

If I was you I would email them cant hurt, also I applied for a customer service role for Huddersfield months ago and they never even got back to me either way about the job even though was told I passed the phone interview when I emailed them, they have never got back to me since with next stage...

Luckily I have just been offered trainee conductor role for Sheffield with Northern Rail and start on Monday, cant wait.

Tpe seem to take for ever for some reason, I would email or phone them, show you willing too.

regards

Paul
 

Smiler

Member
Joined
15 Jul 2012
Messages
8
Thanks Paul

I have emailed them on the general first recruitment address. I'll just have to be patient now I guess.

Its strange because they did seem quick off the mark initially.

Congratulations on the job!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top