antharro
Member
- Joined
- 20 Dec 2006
- Messages
- 712
Looking at the maps for Waterloo, Charing Cross and Cannon Street this morning, I noticed that all the platforms that had trains stabled in overnight showed the train headcode and the time it was due to depart. As the night went on, the times were replaced with the headcode of the train (assuming there were two in the platform as sometimes happens at Waterloo). For whom was this done? Maybe maintenance workers so they knew which trains had to be ready first?
Here's an example (it was the last one and I only just screenshotted it before it reverted to showing a headcode!).

Platform 5's train has already reverted to showing headcodes, but platform 6's is showing the headcode of the first train out, along with its departure time.
Here's an example (it was the last one and I only just screenshotted it before it reverted to showing a headcode!).

Platform 5's train has already reverted to showing headcodes, but platform 6's is showing the headcode of the first train out, along with its departure time.
