• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

First train out of Nottingham on a Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

S19

Member
Joined
5 Apr 2010
Messages
275
On 4th of December i'm going to be at a function until about 0500 the following morning.

Could anyone tell me what is the first train out of Nottingham on a Sunday morning?

Don't fancy waiting around until 0930 ish to get a service to Manchester, so might go on a jolly for a few hours...
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

flymo

Established Member
Joined
22 May 2007
Messages
1,554
Location
Geordie back from exile.
There are a couple of earlier services heading to St. Pancras but if you take these anywhere, even to Leicester, I doubt you would get back to Nottingham for the 0931 to Manchester.
 

S19

Member
Joined
5 Apr 2010
Messages
275
There is a 0728 departure to London St P.

Are you just wanting to know what time the station opens so you can catch a few hours sleep at the station?

I just hate waiting around for ages, so i'd prefer going well out of my way just so i'm not sitting around lol.

There are a couple of earlier services heading to St. Pancras but if you take these anywhere, even to Leicester, I doubt you would get back to Nottingham for the 0931 to Manchester.

I wouldn't get that service back, it's just the first one I know of back to the North West.

Could always pop down to London and have lunch with my brother then come back up to Manchester I suppose
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top