Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!
I just wanted to know has York station changed in the last 10 years since I last went at all, because I’m going for an event it’s the uk championship snooker.
I got a taxi home from York the other day and didn't even clock the bridge had gone until the driver mentioned it!
Did notice the SSP station pub 'Duke of York' is now called the 'Line & Whistle' - who cares when there is the York Tap
Always amazes me how there are almost as many coffee shops packed into York station as there are train services! (even the Sainsburys has a self serve Costa machine!)
We are aware of an issue with emails from the Forum to Microsoft-based email accounts (hotmail/outlook/live.com email addresses). This is being looked into currently, thanks for your patience meanwhile.