RollingStockw
Member
Has anyone heard back after doing the vse?
I completed the VSE over the weekend, but I haven’t heard anything since.
Has anyone heard back after doing the vse?
Congratulations. Best of luck.I wanted to provide a formal update on your progress in the recruitment process. Given the volume of communications and the number of applicants who have applied for multiple roles, I understand there may have been some conflicting information shared.
I'm pleased to confirm that you have progressed to the Psychometric Testing stage, which will be conducted by the Occupational Psychology Centre (OPC).
Congratulations. All the bestFinally got my offer. Starting on the 24th November. I’m absolutely delighted.
== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==
Congratulations. Best of luck.
Congratulations and good luck. When did you complete the assessments and how long did they take to get back to you?Finally got my offer. Starting on the 24th November. I’m absolutely delighted.
== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==
Congratulations. Best of luck.
Yes I received an email a week ago saying I was unsuccessful after review ( which I was obviously disappointed with) then I received another email today saying that it was a mistake and that they are waiting for a date for me to do Psychometric Testing stage. Problem is that I have already done Psychometric Testing stage and passed earlier this year any advice?Has anyone heard back after doing the vse?
I received the same email today but what baffles me is that I have already completed and passed the psychometric test with OPC 3 months ago but have no clue on how to contact them to let them knowI wanted to provide a formal update on your progress in the recruitment process. Given the volume of communications and the number of applicants who have applied for multiple roles, I understand there may have been some conflicting information shared.
I'm pleased to confirm that you have progressed to the Psychometric Testing stage, which will be conducted by the Occupational Psychology Centre (OPC).
Arriva uses additional tests, so you may still need to sit some moreYes I received an email a week ago saying I was unsuccessful after review ( which I was obviously disappointed with) then I received another email today saying that it was a mistake and that they are waiting for a date for me to do Psychometric Testing stage. Problem is that I have already done Psychometric Testing stage and passed earlier this year any advice?
Even if I have passed to an enhanced level with another TOC? Another thing I passed OPC tests on my 2nd and final attempt so will I be able to go back to OPC (which would be my third time?Arriva uses additional tests, so you may still need to sit some more
Depends which tests you've sat. If Arriva uses a test you've not sat, you'll need to sit itEven if I have passed to an enhanced level with another TOC? Another thing I passed OPC tests on my 2nd and final attempt so will I be able to go back to OPC (which would be my third time?
Thank youDepends which tests you've sat. If Arriva uses a test you've not sat, you'll need to sit it
You dont lose a life for tests that you take and pass. Only for the tests you fail, so if you've passed all tests each time your still have 2 life'sEven if I have passed to an enhanced level with another TOC? Another thing I passed OPC tests on my 2nd and final attempt so will I be able to go back to OPC (which would be my third time?
If you have passed any psychometric testing and it isn't enhanced enough for a toc and you try again and fail to get national , that fail overrides the original pass.You dont lose a life for tests that you take and pass. Only for the tests you fail, so if you've passed all tests each time your still have 2 life's
Congrats mate, when did you receive this feedback? If you dont mind me askingFinally got my offer. Starting on the 24th November. I’m absolutely delighted.
== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==
Congratulations. Best of luck.
Yesterday morning, mate.Congrats mate, when did you receive this feedback? If you dont mind me asking
Yes, for the recent Willesden Junction one. I received an email this evening just gone from the OPC centre saying that I’ve been successful however they put me into the talent poolHas anyone heard back after doing the vse?
I got the same email but I didn’t heard anything from OPC centre yetI wanted to provide a formal update on your progress in the recruitment process. Given the volume of communications and the number of applicants who have applied for multiple roles, I understand there may have been some conflicting information shared.
I'm pleased to confirm that you have progressed to the Psychometric Testing stage, which will be conducted by the Occupational Psychology Centre (OPC).
I completed my stage 2 on the 30th July and my DMI on the 7th August. Was told I passed my DMI on the 15th August and got my offer on the 16th September.Congratulations and good luck. When did you complete the assessments and how long did they take to get back to you?
Which toc did you pass your opc assessments with? And they might ask you to sit the dfft test or the vseEven if I have passed to an enhanced level with another TOC? Another thing I passed OPC tests on my 2nd and final attempt so will I be able to go back to OPC (which would be my third time?
That's great, well done! I can't even get them to tell me if I passed or failed the DMI.I completed my stage 2 on the 30th July and my DMI on the 7th August. Was told I passed my DMI on the 15th August and got my offer on the 16th September.
That’s ridiculous. When did you have your DMI?That's great, well done! I can't even get them to tell me if I passed or failed the DMI.
It is ridiculous. DMI was beginning of August.That’s ridiculous. When did you have your DMI?
Very inconsistent. Fingers crossed you’ll be selected for the Nov or Jan intakes. You should hear by next week as that’s when the interviews for those cohorts are finished. Best of luck.It is ridiculous. DMI was beginning
GTR which I believe is the most enhancedWhich toc did you pass your opc assessments with? And they might ask you to sit the dfft test or the vse
Where did you hear they're the most enhanced?GTR which I believe is the most enhanced
Unless something has changed it was London Overground and iirc Crossrail were most enhanced , told to myself by the Opc.GTR which I believe is the most enhanced
That was my thinking as well.Unless something has changed it was London Overground and iirc Crossrail were most enhanced , told to myself by the Opc.
Overground was both as on my first day someone passed group bourdon , but not high enough score. Also Overground did the magnificent 7 sjt and visual search exercise. Back when I passed in 2017 Thameslink did the dfft but not the vse or magnificent 7 sjt .Companies can be enhanced in different ways, depending on if they have additional tests, increased scores, or both
Thank youOverground was both as on my first day someone passed group bourdon , but not high enough score. Also Overground did the magnificent 7 sjt and visual search exercise. Back when I passed in 2017 Thameslink did the dfft but not the vse or magnificent 7 sjt .