northwichcat
Veteran Member
As well as your memory serves you, what was the first journey you made on each type of rolling stock (Ignore all rolling stock withdrawn, that only operates on preserved lines and non-UK stock)
Ones I'm certain on:
91/mk4: Kings Cross to Wakefield Westgate
144: Bradford Interchange to Huddersfield
156: Huddersfield to Manchester Piccadilly
158: Manchester Piccadilly to Middlesbrough
170: Liverpool Lime Street to Manchester Piccadilly
175: Knutsford to Manchester Piccadilly
180: Hazel Grove to Stockport
185: Manchester Piccadilly to Leeds
323: Manchester Piccadilly to Deansgate
350: Hartford to Crewe
390: Stockport to London Euston
465: London Bridge to Greenwich
Ones I'm not 100% certain on journey made:
142: Altrincham to Knutsford
150: Knutsford to Altrincham
Ones where I can't distinguish between two similar types of rolling stock but can remember first journey made on that type of stock:
220/221: Sheffield to Newcastle
507/508: Chester to Liverpool James Street
Ones I'm certain on:
91/mk4: Kings Cross to Wakefield Westgate
144: Bradford Interchange to Huddersfield
156: Huddersfield to Manchester Piccadilly
158: Manchester Piccadilly to Middlesbrough
170: Liverpool Lime Street to Manchester Piccadilly
175: Knutsford to Manchester Piccadilly
180: Hazel Grove to Stockport
185: Manchester Piccadilly to Leeds
323: Manchester Piccadilly to Deansgate
350: Hartford to Crewe
390: Stockport to London Euston
465: London Bridge to Greenwich
Ones I'm not 100% certain on journey made:
142: Altrincham to Knutsford
150: Knutsford to Altrincham
Ones where I can't distinguish between two similar types of rolling stock but can remember first journey made on that type of stock:
220/221: Sheffield to Newcastle
507/508: Chester to Liverpool James Street
Last edited by a moderator:
