• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

First Great Western - Successful Assessment but application on hold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

danieru

Member
Joined
7 Aug 2013
Messages
7
Hi all, apologies if this has been discussed before elsewhere in the forums.

I've had an interview and assessment with First Great Western on Friday 16th August for a customer service role based at London Paddington Station. I originally applied for a gateline assistant role but said I was happy to do any other customer service role around London. I've gotten an email the following Friday saying the assessment was successful but the application is now on hold until a position opens up. Does anyone have a general idea as to how long the wait is?

Only reason I'm asking is because I don’t want to start making plans for holidays next year only to be offered a position to start around the same time.
 
Last edited:
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

nathonwest

New Member
Joined
17 Oct 2013
Messages
1
Location
bristol
i have had the same email but for a job in bristol, im wondering if this is something they have sent to everyone or to the people that didnt get the jobs that were available on the day of the assessment...
at the assessment i was told that there were a few jobs available and now im being told i was successful but there are no jobs going...:|
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top