Trainz_r_us
Member
Hi I didn't really know whee to place this so I put it here
I'm a trainspotter and collect bits and bobs
Lately I've been collecting antimacassars
I've got around 10 so far which could be more since I started in June
But I have been searching for a first capital connect antimacassar all over the net especially ebay for longer than I have been trying to collect other antimacassar
If anyone has one or know where I could get my hand on one let me know please
I'm a trainspotter and collect bits and bobs
Lately I've been collecting antimacassars
I've got around 10 so far which could be more since I started in June
But I have been searching for a first capital connect antimacassar all over the net especially ebay for longer than I have been trying to collect other antimacassar
If anyone has one or know where I could get my hand on one let me know please