• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

FIP ticket on Grand Central & Lumo

Status
Not open for further replies.

102 fan

On Moderation
Joined
14 May 2007
Messages
790
Hi

Am I right in thinking that FIP tickets are allowed on Grand Central but not on Lumo, or have I read the rules wrong?

Thanks
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Haywain

Veteran Member
Joined
3 Feb 2013
Messages
24,769
Hi

Am I right in thinking that FIP tickets are allowed on Grand Central but not on Lumo, or have I read the rules wrong?

Thanks
GB rail staff can now use travel facilities on Lumo so I would expect this to also be the case with FIP tickets.
 

102 fan

On Moderation
Joined
14 May 2007
Messages
790
Thanks, sorry, I did misread it! When did Open Access Operators start to take FIP's?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top