TheWierdOne
Member
Good morning one and all
I’m hoping the international side of the Forum hive mind can help me out here. I’m hoping to day trip from Grenoble to Geneva while using FIP facilities. I have a FIP card and coupons for France, but no coupons for Switzerland. Is it possible to travel on my card as far as the last French station on the direct Grenoble-Geneva TER (Bellegarde-sur-Valserine), and then use a FIP fare if available (or regular fare if not) from there to Geneva?
Ta very muchly
I’m hoping the international side of the Forum hive mind can help me out here. I’m hoping to day trip from Grenoble to Geneva while using FIP facilities. I have a FIP card and coupons for France, but no coupons for Switzerland. Is it possible to travel on my card as far as the last French station on the direct Grenoble-Geneva TER (Bellegarde-sur-Valserine), and then use a FIP fare if available (or regular fare if not) from there to Geneva?
Ta very muchly