Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!
Hi, Due to the Coronavirus health problems I have to cancel some train tickets. The problem is that I use different sites. Is there a code on the tickets that tells you who issued them?
Hi, Due to the Coronavirus health problems I have to cancel some train tickets. The problem is that I use different sites. Is there a code on the tickets that tells you who issued them?
It depends where you collected them. Most machines print a 4-digit code indicating the retailer, but some just print the code for the place where you collected them instead.
It depends where you collected them. Most machines print a 4-digit code indicating the retailer, but some just print the code for the place where you collected them instead.
We are aware of an issue with emails from the Forum to Microsoft-based email accounts (hotmail/outlook/live.com email addresses). This is being looked into currently, thanks for your patience meanwhile.