railnerd
Member
Hi.
Im a new member to this forum so hello everyone and apologies if I have immediately posted this into the wrong forum.
I have joined this forum, having been a member of a simular forum for the past few years. I have not posted on that forum for quite a while though. I come seeking advice, help and possibly sanctuary from fellow enthusiasts on here.
I live in South Lincolnshire and as any 'anorak' knows, the GN/GE Joint Line has totally changed over the past few years. Before they all dissapeared, I made it my mission to film all the Signal Boxes, inside and out, between Lincoln and Peterborough. I sought the permission of Network Rail bosses who, to my surprise, gave me their blessing.
I wont go into detail here, but the upshot is that I have a tremendous amount of footage on DVD in good quality of GN/GE Signal Box phenomena. I know exactly what I want to do with this footage. Sadly, I do not have the resources to carry it out. This is where this forum will hopefully help me out.
I would like to get help from a like minded person(s) who not only has an interest in the GN/GE, but also has the resources to produce the documentary I have in mind about the (ex) signal boxes in my local area.
Bearing in mind that the signal box side of things around here is now history, I am 100% sure that the footage I have is going to be great archival material. If not now, then it will be in the future!
Please feel free to reply below, or if you want more info, pls send a private message. Please note that I do have a daytime job and may not be able to reply instantly!
Thank you for your time.
railnerd
Im a new member to this forum so hello everyone and apologies if I have immediately posted this into the wrong forum.
I have joined this forum, having been a member of a simular forum for the past few years. I have not posted on that forum for quite a while though. I come seeking advice, help and possibly sanctuary from fellow enthusiasts on here.
I live in South Lincolnshire and as any 'anorak' knows, the GN/GE Joint Line has totally changed over the past few years. Before they all dissapeared, I made it my mission to film all the Signal Boxes, inside and out, between Lincoln and Peterborough. I sought the permission of Network Rail bosses who, to my surprise, gave me their blessing.
I wont go into detail here, but the upshot is that I have a tremendous amount of footage on DVD in good quality of GN/GE Signal Box phenomena. I know exactly what I want to do with this footage. Sadly, I do not have the resources to carry it out. This is where this forum will hopefully help me out.
I would like to get help from a like minded person(s) who not only has an interest in the GN/GE, but also has the resources to produce the documentary I have in mind about the (ex) signal boxes in my local area.
Bearing in mind that the signal box side of things around here is now history, I am 100% sure that the footage I have is going to be great archival material. If not now, then it will be in the future!
Please feel free to reply below, or if you want more info, pls send a private message. Please note that I do have a daytime job and may not be able to reply instantly!
Thank you for your time.
railnerd