Requeststop
Member
Have pity on this guy living and working in a land with no railways.
So console me even more in that I just had an 8 night holiday in Fiji and on my taxi ride from the Airport to my Hotel, we cross over a rail line.
"You have trains here?" I ask my driver. "Yes but only from October to March during the sugar cane season. No passenger services" he replies.
So no trains, no wagons, there are no stations, and I'm there at the wrong time of year! I did see the rails though.
I did have a great time in Fiji though - well worth waiting 63 years to get there - highly recommended even without passenger trains.
So console me even more in that I just had an 8 night holiday in Fiji and on my taxi ride from the Airport to my Hotel, we cross over a rail line.
"You have trains here?" I ask my driver. "Yes but only from October to March during the sugar cane season. No passenger services" he replies.
So no trains, no wagons, there are no stations, and I'm there at the wrong time of year! I did see the rails though.
I did have a great time in Fiji though - well worth waiting 63 years to get there - highly recommended even without passenger trains.
Last edited: