• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Fife Coast Railway film

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esmenfif

Member
Joined
13 Nov 2015
Messages
24
The Fife Coast Railway is perhaps the railway that I miss most, despite never having known it personally. As I expect people here might appreciate it, I thought I'd post a link to a lovely film from the last days of said railway. I never cease to be shocked the by the former St Andrews station flowers...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ethDNjNQ9xg
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

R4_GRN

Member
Joined
11 Jul 2012
Messages
135
Working with fife council in transportation this brings back memories!
Recognise the bridges including the waterless bridge as it was called

All lines removed before I worked in fife unfortunately, would have liked to travel on them.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top