ultra4
Member
- Joined
- 20 Sep 2013
- Messages
- 144
I have a question for those who had already signed their new contacts with FGW.
Is there a stated period within which you are not allowed to terminate your employment.
If you do, you will own FGW the cost of the training course or its proportion, depending on years worked.
I know that DB Schenker has that.
Their trainee driver are committed for 5 years. Should they leave before completing 2 years after qualifying, they need to pay back 100% of training costs (over 55k !!).
Is it a common practice applied by all/most of TOCs?
Is there a stated period within which you are not allowed to terminate your employment.
If you do, you will own FGW the cost of the training course or its proportion, depending on years worked.
I know that DB Schenker has that.
Their trainee driver are committed for 5 years. Should they leave before completing 2 years after qualifying, they need to pay back 100% of training costs (over 55k !!).
Is it a common practice applied by all/most of TOCs?