• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

FGW route alterations?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HST125

New Member
Joined
30 Dec 2010
Messages
2
Hi all,

This is my first post on this forum, so I apologise if this is not the right place to post this, but I have a question to ask.

I am aware that First Great Western have got alternative routes operating at the moment due to the closure of the lines through Reading, and a friend has told me that HSTs are currently operating from London Waterloo to Basingstoke via Virginia Water, meaning they will more than likely pass through Feltham, which is my local stop...am wondering if anyone can tell me if this accurate, and if so, can anyone tell me what time they are likely to pass through Feltham as I would really like to be able to see them passing through and maybe even get a few photos!

Many thanks in advance.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Joined
6 Jun 2005
Messages
78,460
Location
Yorkshire
Welcome to the forum :)

HSTs are booked through Feltham xx03 going west and xx20 going east.

The Routeing part of 'Fares, Ticketing & Routeing' is for determining if you are allowed via certain routes, or asking what routes you are allowed to use, on a particular ticket, rather than the routeing of trains, so I have moved it to Tours & Special workings. However there already is a suitable topic, FGW HST Diversions - December 2010 thererefore I am locking this one, but if you have any further questions please don't hesitate to ask in that thread :)

When you've taken photos, feel free to post them at Photography Sites & Videos :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top