• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Ffestiniog Railway Society AGM Weekend Photos

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Luxton

Established Member
Joined
23 Nov 2014
Messages
2,041
Location
Liverpool
I have just uploaded over 250 photographs taken during the Ffestiniog Railway Society AGM Weekend including the Members' Special at the rarely used Platform 2 at Blaenau Station.

Also featured are the ongoing developments aroundn Boston Lodge Works as well as the visiting locos.

Ffestiniog Railway 2024 AGM weekend
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

45669

Member
Joined
26 Jul 2010
Messages
1,081
Location
Farnborough.
I've just got back from ten days in North Wales, so I've got a video or three to edit and upload to YouTube. Here's the first two:



TTFN,

Ron.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top