highspeed990
Member
- Joined
- 30 Sep 2017
- Messages
- 281
To you guys, would you rather change train and arrive sooner, or have fewer or no changes?
To me, less changing is more important and I'm likely to make a trip that looks awkward, just to change less.
But some trips seem ridiculous just to avoid changing. For example, doing a full circle on the circle line from Bayswater to Latimer Road instead of changing at Edgware Road. Or going from St Albans to East Croydon by Thameslink and taking GTR Southern to Watford Junction to avoid changing at St Pancras.
This might seem ridiculous to some people, and I probably wouldn't do it, but I'm more likely to take the no change option even if the journey time is longer.
Thoughts?
To me, less changing is more important and I'm likely to make a trip that looks awkward, just to change less.
But some trips seem ridiculous just to avoid changing. For example, doing a full circle on the circle line from Bayswater to Latimer Road instead of changing at Edgware Road. Or going from St Albans to East Croydon by Thameslink and taking GTR Southern to Watford Junction to avoid changing at St Pancras.
This might seem ridiculous to some people, and I probably wouldn't do it, but I'm more likely to take the no change option even if the journey time is longer.
Thoughts?
Last edited by a moderator: