It is such a great shame that men's and women's interests tend to be so distinct. I presume gay people have a great advantage in that they find it much easier to find people with the same interests.
Oh trust me that couldn't be further from the truth, if anything interests are more polarised in the gay community than the straight one...
And now I'll just sit quiet rather than typing that sentence...
Anyway, I'm rather lucky to find someone who finds me interesting because he likes electronics and things, but he tends to like steam a lot more than I do, I suppose one has to make compromises

.
Oh and yes, I erm, Ventilation Engineer, she deals with moving air in and out of tunnels, usually out of, and usually trying to make the mechanical install easer, resulting in making it harder, and making the electrical install even easer than it was before...