• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Favorite and least favorite livery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

222ben

Member
Joined
18 Dec 2015
Messages
93
EMT. Looks smart and professional in my opinion, SWTs white/blue the same.
Worst the GTR livery. Just looks drab.
I like southeastern's new one for the same reasons, and have always liked Dynamic Lines.
 

61653 HTAFC

Veteran Member
Joined
18 Dec 2012
Messages
19,370
Location
Yorkshire
Will rate my 30 best or worst liveries. 1 being best, 30 being worst.
These are just ones ive known of.

15. Northern WTYPE (you know, the old red one that 317s had)

I don't know which you mean, as there have been several variants over the years and Northern never had 317s! 317s did make it in service to Leeds when the Mk4s were all stopped after the Sandy derailment, but that was under BR. I'm going to guess that you mean the 321s, which carried a red version of the standard Northern livery which was later applied to 333s, they are now the only units that carry it.

In my original post I didn't go into historic liveries so I'll do that now:
GOOD: Large-logo blue, WYPTE Verona green and cream (141s only), GMPTE orange/brown (142s, 303s, Bury 504s), Jaffa Cake, Valley Lines red/green.
BAD: WYPTE "raspberry ripple" (both versions), Centro green, T&W PTE.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top