• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Fastest linespeed on ECML within London Zone 1-6?

Status
Not open for further replies.

asylumxl

Established Member
Joined
12 Feb 2009
Messages
4,260
Location
Hiding in your shadow
I know its a rather specific question. I did try searching but found tons of non related posts in the results.

I'd like to know so I can do some filming on my break today :).
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Metroland

Established Member
Joined
20 Jul 2005
Messages
3,212
Location
Midlands
The new Barnet-Hadley wood section is 115mph, all in the London Travel card section.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top