• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Fare options from Whitchurch (shrop) to Evesham via Hereford

Status
Not open for further replies.

shotayo

Member
Joined
8 Dec 2010
Messages
30
Good Afternoon,

I wonder if anybody could assist me with a cheap option?

I need to travel from Whitchurch (shrop) to Evesham On Tuesday 23 August 0513 via Hereford. I would like to travel first class between Hereford and Evesham. This will enable me to avail myself of the FGW plated breakfast (I understand that this service is booked with a traveling chef) the chespest fare I have found is FDS £38.60

I have to return to Whitchurch in the Evening but will be traveling from Birmingham International Airport. my suggest tickets are West Midlands Rover to Crewe and a SDS from Crewe to Whitcheurch cost £20 + £7.20 = £27.20 total cost £65.80

Regards
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

sonic2009

Established Member
Joined
19 Jan 2010
Messages
5,048
Location
Crewe
Good Afternoon,

I wonder if anybody could assist me with a cheap option?

I need to travel from Whitchurch (shrop) to Evesham On Tuesday 23 August 0513 via Hereford. I would like to travel first class between Hereford and Evesham. This will enable me to avail myself of the FGW plated breakfast (I understand that this service is booked with a traveling chef) the chespest fare I have found is FDS £38.60

I have to return to Whitchurch in the Evening but will be traveling from Birmingham International Airport. my suggest tickets are West Midlands Rover to Crewe and a SDS from Crewe to Whitcheurch cost £20 + £7.20 = £27.20 total cost £65.80

Regards

You realise no 1st class is available between Whitchurch and Hereford. I don't think you will be able to get this fare down any cheaper.

For your return Journey your best option is :

You say in the Evening if travelling before 6:30pm then a Birmingham Intl - Whitchurch (Shrops) SVR Route Any Permitted priced at £16.00 (usually £32.00) currently a 50% sale at londonmidland.com, book through this website to gain the cheaper price. Just collect it from the TVM at Birmingham International on your Return. Also a Off Peak Return (valid for one month)

If travelling after 6:30pm then this will save you some more money :

Birmingham International - Wolverhampton Evening Return £2.00 can be bought online or at the station on the day.

Wolverhampton - Whitchurch Route Any Permitted Off Peak Return £9.00 (usually £18.00) again book through londonmidland.com for 50& discount. Again valid for One Month.

Total Cost for this option £11.00 hope this helps.
 

shotayo

Member
Joined
8 Dec 2010
Messages
30
Thanks for the speedy response. You have saved me money on the return leg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top