Hello. I understand the central bit of the Elizabeth Line but am thoroughly confused by fares including the Paddington to Reading bit.
I am hoping to do to something like this:
- next Friday:
Canterbury to Stratford Int. on HS1, South Eastern
then Elizabeth line to Reading, via Paddington
- Sunday:
Reading to Stratford then DLR to Greenwich (staying overnight)
- Monday:
Greenwich to Stratford then back to Canterbury on HS1.
Have a Network card. All travel can be off-peak. Normally I don't bother with advanced tickets, but I could.
Could use non-HS1 for the Canterbury-London bit if it makes more sense, still need to get to Greenwich though.
Many thanks…
I am hoping to do to something like this:
- next Friday:
Canterbury to Stratford Int. on HS1, South Eastern
then Elizabeth line to Reading, via Paddington
- Sunday:
Reading to Stratford then DLR to Greenwich (staying overnight)
- Monday:
Greenwich to Stratford then back to Canterbury on HS1.
Have a Network card. All travel can be off-peak. Normally I don't bother with advanced tickets, but I could.
Could use non-HS1 for the Canterbury-London bit if it makes more sense, still need to get to Greenwich though.
Many thanks…