Willie Bee
Member
I've just got the opportunity to buy a railcard for £10 .. a bit of a bargain.
Currently, my wife and I each have senior railcards, which we use when together, or myself, when out 'n about on my own.
I often take my granddaughter away too, so was thinking ..
Could my daughter and I get a Family & Friends railcard, then (a) she could travel with her daughter (b) I could travel with my granddaughter (c) or if need be, all together .. each time getting the 30% discount on tickets.
I assume, as long as one of us is travelling (adult) plus granddaughter, other adults / children cold tag along too .. up to the limit
Seems the perfect scheme .. I think
Currently, my wife and I each have senior railcards, which we use when together, or myself, when out 'n about on my own.
I often take my granddaughter away too, so was thinking ..
Could my daughter and I get a Family & Friends railcard, then (a) she could travel with her daughter (b) I could travel with my granddaughter (c) or if need be, all together .. each time getting the 30% discount on tickets.
I assume, as long as one of us is travelling (adult) plus granddaughter, other adults / children cold tag along too .. up to the limit
Seems the perfect scheme .. I think