• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

falkirk to manchester airport

Status
Not open for further replies.

sandy2000

New Member
Joined
29 Jul 2009
Messages
1
Hi,I need to book tickets for 2 adults travelling on 1st sept from falkirk to manchester airport returning on 9th sept any advice.I need to be at airport for 5 o,clock in the afternoon,cheapest I can find at the moment is £85.00,thanks for any help
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

rail-britain

Established Member
Joined
12 Aug 2007
Messages
4,102
Presumably that is 17:00
I suggest you split the tickets :
Falkirk Grahamston / High - Glasgow
Glasgow - Manchester
 

Failed Unit

Established Member
Joined
26 Jan 2009
Messages
9,805
Location
Central Belt
Presumably that is 17:00
I suggest you split the tickets :
Falkirk Grahamston / High - Glasgow
Glasgow - Manchester

Or do the same at Haymarket for about the same price. Although they are both operated by first only Virgin provide a through booked ticket, about £30 IIRC, but they are hard to get hold.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top