• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

failed 92 on 1S25! (14/04/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

najaB

Veteran Member
Joined
28 Aug 2011
Messages
33,724
Location
Scotland
So how long is the diversion going on for - seems to be a few days so far ?. I assume that given the easy timings the sleepers are not adversely effected time wise.
I know that in the past the highland sleeper was delayed into Euston by about an hour when on the amended ECML route. Annoyingly, the couple of times I got it when it went down the ECML, it got within sight of Euston and then went up to Wembley where it sat for 45 minutes or so before heading back into Euston.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top