• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Expiring rail travel vouchers

Status
Not open for further replies.

HSP 2

Member
Joined
4 Dec 2019
Messages
641
Location
11B
I have some RTVs that are due to expire on the 12/3/22, the question is can I use them before the 12th to buy tickets for use on the 19th. I think that this should be OK but I'd like conformation.

TIA.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Mcr Warrior

Veteran Member
Joined
8 Jan 2009
Messages
17,293
I have some RTVs that are due to expire on the 12/3/22, the question is can I use them before the 12th to buy tickets for use on the 19th. I think that this should be OK but I'd like conformation.

TIA.
Yes, that should be perfectly fine. Enjoy your trip! 8-)
 

robbeech

Established Member
Joined
11 Nov 2015
Messages
4,904
Absolutely. You could even buy them for a trip and then if you changed your mind you could get the ticket refunded as more vouchers on a ticket that allows this but you may have to pay an admin fee.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top