• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Expired Railcard - Prosecution Letter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WesternLancer

Veteran Member
Joined
12 Apr 2019
Messages
15,356
I have had emails but you also get a message on your online account, unless of course you applied by other means.
I always buy my r-card over the counter at the station on the day of travel when I want it to commence, but having filled in my e-mail address on the paper application form - and ticked relevant data protection opt in /out boxes, I get e-mails from them ref stuff, although not this year about its expiry (in last few days). However last year I recall several reminders to renew in the run up to expiry.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Llanigraham

On Moderation
Joined
23 Mar 2013
Messages
6,490
Location
Powys
I have had emails but you also get a message on your online account, unless of course you applied by other means.

I originally applied on-line for a 3 year Disabled Card but have never received a reminder that it was about to expire.
 

Master29

Established Member
Joined
19 Feb 2015
Messages
1,970
I originally applied on-line for a 3 year Disabled Card but have never received a reminder that it was about to expire.
Again I suppose it's down to the method of application. As Western Lancer points out it may be down to boxes ticked. I must admit I do tick to recieve offers as it's not like I get overlaoded with railcard spam. Very little infact. It would be good customer service to let people know no matter how they buy their railcards.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top