47271
Established Member
- Joined
- 28 Apr 2015
- Messages
- 2,983
https://www.aberdeenshire.gov.uk/pa...routes/formartine-and-buchan-way-route-cards/
Without trawling Google Maps I believe it to be entirely intact as per the above Aberdeenshire Council link, although I've only walked on a very few short sections of the route myself. I know of a few bridges removed after closure that now have lightweight replacements such as the crossing over Dyce Drive off the A947.
And, thankfully, as far as I can see from the plans they're building an underpass below the new Aberdeen Western Peripheral Route and over the diverted A947 at Goval. Let's hope they're making them big and strong enough or there could be another Edinburgh City Bypass farce in the making.
Without trawling Google Maps I believe it to be entirely intact as per the above Aberdeenshire Council link, although I've only walked on a very few short sections of the route myself. I know of a few bridges removed after closure that now have lightweight replacements such as the crossing over Dyce Drive off the A947.
And, thankfully, as far as I can see from the plans they're building an underpass below the new Aberdeen Western Peripheral Route and over the diverted A947 at Goval. Let's hope they're making them big and strong enough or there could be another Edinburgh City Bypass farce in the making.