• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Ex Malta Public Transport Volvos/Optares

Status
Not open for further replies.

RustySpoons

Member
Joined
5 Apr 2019
Messages
869
If I remember correctly, they were all driven there and back.

Also, I recall noting that whilst those registered BUS 353-7 were / are B43F, those registered BUS 358 upwards were / are B44F.

That'll have certainly been a good shakedown for them!

I've noticed that there are two different seat designs on the B7s, no idea what their actual names are other than one has white grab handles on the top and the other has black! I'm guessing one is the 43 and the other the 44 seater.

Pics from Flickr

https://flic.kr/p/2gv1pUX

https://flic.kr/p/BrM8mg
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

cnjb8

Established Member
Joined
26 Feb 2019
Messages
2,304
Location
Nottingham
Sorry if it's been mentioned:
Former Malta Solos seem to have KXxx registrations and I know Vectare have KX15 BJZ.
 

RustySpoons

Member
Joined
5 Apr 2019
Messages
869
It was only 14 plates that made it to Malta, they'll have all been back in the UK (or at least on their way back) by the time 15 plates were on the road.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top