Howardh
Established Member
- Joined
- 17 May 2011
- Messages
- 9,799
My map shows Stratford in both zones 2 and 3. I want to travel from Euston on a Friday off peak, back the following day, happy to walk to St P if there's a saving.
I have a senior railcard.
So what's the more economic method please? Tap in @ Euston and change at St P on to the train, walk to St P and tap in there, or buy a rail return from St P to cover both days?
So far I've worked out a return rail ticket from StP is £10.70, but the tap-in might be cheaper?
Thanks!!
I have a senior railcard.
So what's the more economic method please? Tap in @ Euston and change at St P on to the train, walk to St P and tap in there, or buy a rail return from St P to cover both days?
So far I've worked out a return rail ticket from StP is £10.70, but the tap-in might be cheaper?
Thanks!!