• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Eurotunnel's Le Shuttle rolling stock, is there a decent resource?

Status
Not open for further replies.

grid56126

Member
Joined
4 Sep 2011
Messages
295
As per the title I am looking for either an online or paper resource with an up to date fleet list for the Le Shuttle fleet of car/coach carrying vehicles, the lorry carriers and HGV driver coaches.

My last source I have is the platform 5 1996 Locomotife & Coaching stock book. I have a 2004 book and reference to that tonight reveals the loco's but no coaches/wagons.

Any ideas appreciated, google has not thus far been my friend.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Peter Mugridge

Veteran Member
Joined
8 Apr 2010
Messages
17,855
Location
Oakham
The last Combined that carried the rolling stock fleet was the 1997 issue.

I'd therefore like to see an up to date list as well...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top