Hi folks,
This is to those who have recently completed their assessments with Eurotunnel.
Mine is in a couple of days.
I know there has been a lot on this subject and I have read through most of it, but was wondering if anyone could give me any last minuite advice on something they did or should have done on the day?
For eg, the DFFT examples seem very simple in the info pack but apparently, these are more complex on the day with more faults and as a result seems to sift quite few people.
Please feel free to PM me. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.
This is to those who have recently completed their assessments with Eurotunnel.
Mine is in a couple of days.
I know there has been a lot on this subject and I have read through most of it, but was wondering if anyone could give me any last minuite advice on something they did or should have done on the day?
For eg, the DFFT examples seem very simple in the info pack but apparently, these are more complex on the day with more faults and as a result seems to sift quite few people.
Please feel free to PM me. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.
Last edited: