Hadn't a clue this happened until a recent conversation regarding them apparently being sighted in Scotland popped up. After a little research, to my surprise, sure enough I was able to hunt down a couple of photos which confirmed that a Eurostar set made it up to Glasgow Central in '97.
Can't find much information bar the descriptions provided with each photo, but what I gather is that they were up in Scotland for gauging trials in preparation for services potentially running through London and up to Scotland, from mainland Europe.
Does anyone have any sources in relation to, or know any sort information regarding the project itself, and it's downfall?
Can't find much information bar the descriptions provided with each photo, but what I gather is that they were up in Scotland for gauging trials in preparation for services potentially running through London and up to Scotland, from mainland Europe.
Does anyone have any sources in relation to, or know any sort information regarding the project itself, and it's downfall?