I am due to travel from London to Lille by Eurostar on 23rd November.
I am fully vaccinated, but my NHS COVID Pass does not show my middle name, whereas my passport does.
Is this likely to be an issue with French immigration control at St Pancras station? (ie. Will they accept my NHS COVID Pass as proof of vaccination despite it not showing my middle name?)
I would be interested to hear of the experience of anyone who has travelled on Eurostar recently and has been in a similar situation.
I am fully vaccinated, but my NHS COVID Pass does not show my middle name, whereas my passport does.
Is this likely to be an issue with French immigration control at St Pancras station? (ie. Will they accept my NHS COVID Pass as proof of vaccination despite it not showing my middle name?)
I would be interested to hear of the experience of anyone who has travelled on Eurostar recently and has been in a similar situation.