• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

(Eurostar) Class 374 diagrams anywhere?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vilhelm22

Member
Joined
7 Feb 2023
Messages
10
Location
Great Missenden
Hi all,

Just looking around and can't find any diagrams of the Class 374 anywhere on the Internet. I know it's only 9 years since their introduction - have they not been published yet or am I just looking in the wrong place? I've found ones of the 373, but nowhere can I see ones of the 374. Any help would be much appreciated.

Best, William
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

signed

Established Member
Joined
13 May 2024
Messages
2,386
Location
ROI
Note that set swaps to and especially from 373s are very frequent
 

stadler

Established Member
Joined
5 Jun 2023
Messages
3,304
Location
Horsley
I am not sure that those Vagon Web diagrams for Eurostar are very accurate. From my experience the allocations of 373s and 374s is very random and it is not really possible to know until on the day. I have seen many instances of a service worked by a 373 one day and a 374 another day or a service worked by a 374 one day and a 373 another day. The only certainty is that services to and from Amsterdam are guaranteed a 374 and will never be 373 operated. But services to and from Brussels and Paris can be anything. In fact i would not be surprised if the 373s and 374s are just part of a common pool and they do not even have their own diagrams other than for the Amsterdam services.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top