les.
Member
I have a trip planned to The Belgium Beer festival in a few months time and my Eurostar train back from Brussells arrives into St.Pancras at 14:05.
I have just been looking at trains back home and I can book one at 14:30, which is considerably cheaper than any for the next few hours.
I know that if you have 2 or more singles for one journey and if you miss your connections and can prove you left enough time between trains then you would be able to catch another train, but does this apply to Eurostar to VTEC too and is there a minimum connection time between St.Pancras and KX as I don't want to book the 14:30 onward connection only to miss it if the Eurostar is delayed for any reason and then have to pay full fare on the day.
Thanks.
I have just been looking at trains back home and I can book one at 14:30, which is considerably cheaper than any for the next few hours.
I know that if you have 2 or more singles for one journey and if you miss your connections and can prove you left enough time between trains then you would be able to catch another train, but does this apply to Eurostar to VTEC too and is there a minimum connection time between St.Pancras and KX as I don't want to book the 14:30 onward connection only to miss it if the Eurostar is delayed for any reason and then have to pay full fare on the day.
Thanks.
Last edited: