trainmania100
Established Member
Got a trip to Paris coming up, Eurostar from st Pancake to Gare de Marne-la-Vallée–Chessy, change at gare de Lille , coming up in May.
With Brexit looming, I'd like some financial advice - would I be better to buy £1K in euros now, or wait?
Does anyone recon the currency exchange rate will change and I'll be getting more euros now than compared to after Brexit?
I could hoard thousands now and cash in after Brexit and make some profit?
Also will my traction likely be 373? Thanks
With Brexit looming, I'd like some financial advice - would I be better to buy £1K in euros now, or wait?
Does anyone recon the currency exchange rate will change and I'll be getting more euros now than compared to after Brexit?
I could hoard thousands now and cash in after Brexit and make some profit?
Also will my traction likely be 373? Thanks