• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Europe Photos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

joeholmes

Member
Joined
4 Jul 2005
Messages
367
Ahh lovely fots there mate,

I have to say the Talent is a love-o-ly train (for a DMU) Its really very confortable.. and best of all you can see the cab, that is if the driver dosent close the blinds..

Nice pics

Joe
 

Jordy

Established Member
Joined
9 Jun 2005
Messages
8,466
Location
WCML South
Ahh lovely fots there mate,

I have to say the Talent is a love-o-ly train (for a DMU) Its really very confortable.. and best of all you can see the cab, that is if the driver dosent close the blinds..

Yeah I managed to stick my head in a Talent while I was at Lindau - and they are very nice.

Thanks to everyone for the comments BTW :D

Jordy
 

Julian G

Established Member
Joined
9 Jun 2005
Messages
3,553
Jordy said:
Ahh lovely fots there mate,

I have to say the Talent is a love-o-ly train (for a DMU) Its really very confortable.. and best of all you can see the cab, that is if the driver dosent close the blinds..

Yeah I managed to stick my head in a Talent while I was at Lindau - and they are very nice.

Thanks to everyone for the comments BTW :D

Jordy
something better than Class 185 :D
when it leaves it doesn't want to clag at all
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top