• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Enviro 400 questions regarding First Leeds and Stagecoach

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bayum

Established Member
Joined
21 Mar 2008
Messages
3,298
Location
Leeds
First Leeds have taken on some Enviro 400s to run the '49' route from Monskwood Bar to Bramley; are these likely to be the only way these will travel? Have they made an order specifically for this route? I'd be quite happy for them to turn up on the X99/98 routes which I think they'd be just as suited to as the hybrids that usually turn up.

As an aside, today whilst travelling to work on the M1 between junction 44 and A64, I saw a convoy of what were 5 Stagecoach buses - potentially the Enviro 400s. What would they be doing on the motoray at such an early time? The only places I know nearby that seem to run Stagecoach buses are Newcastle and Hull (I don't get out very often!). Any ideas on either question?
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

ACBest

Member
Joined
30 Aug 2011
Messages
351
Location
Lincoln
The Stagecoach ones would be heading up to the Ryder Cup for use there - although of course I can't confirm which ones you saw, Hull are sending five, 19688-92.
 

GaryMcEwan

Established Member
Joined
20 Aug 2013
Messages
1,604
Location
Bridgeton, Glasgow
If you had a wee look in the Stagecoach East Scotland thread, the fleet of buses that Stagecoach are sending are...'Thanks to mbonwick for posting it...'

The buses currently scheduled to be in use on the P&R services are as follows:
North Scotland
19170/5, 52605/8, 53106/7/11/2, 53037, 54013/36

West Scotland
15629-33 (+ 1 other), 50126-8/30-4/6/8-41/3/5/6/9/50, 51093-5, 54027, 59301-5

Cumbria & North Lancs
10014/8/9/24/9/30

North East
19437-46, 19683

Yorkshire
15715-20, 19055/63/5/9/71/7-9/81/90/6/7/9

Manchester
19476-8/80-4/6/7/9

Merseyside & South Lancs
15839/40, 19042-5/70

Midlands
10033-9

East Midlands
19688-92

East
10011/2, 19618-20

South East
15538/9/50/4, 15903/4

South (Norfolk Green)
17448/9, 17549/91, 17740/2/3/5

Oxfordshire
15994-6

West
15871-3

South West
15668, 15800/99/901

.....and finally from the local East Scotland fleet
10002-5, 16057/67/73/5/7, 16189, 16228-32/319/24, 16658, 16753/4/62/3/70/2/8, 19366-8, 19543/9-57, 19641-56/62/4-9, 22367-9, 52420/6/77/8, 52666, 53253/4/7/8
 

Bayum

Established Member
Joined
21 Mar 2008
Messages
3,298
Location
Leeds
If you had a wee look in the Stagecoach East Scotland thread, the fleet of buses that Stagecoach are sending are...'Thanks to mbonwick for posting it...'

Thanks for the information you posted.

I'm not a bus fanatic however, so I wouldn't have found any reason to be looking in a Scottish thread.

Are the Enviros the hybrid versions? Anyone have any ideas?
 

mbonwick

Established Member
Joined
26 Oct 2006
Messages
6,311
Location
Kendal
No hybrids to be used at the golf (their top speed of 41mph makes getting them there a challenge!)

The 15xxx numbers noted above are E400 bodied Scania N230UDs. 19xxx are all-ADL E400s.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top