• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

English Regulations from 4 July

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enthusiast

Established Member
Joined
18 Mar 2019
Messages
1,226
I think you may have mixed up Regulations 5 and 6.
Yes I have. Thanks for the correction.

That being the case I wish the Secretary of State and the police well in their quest should they ever try to keep people off Bournemouth beach (and many other similar places) especially if they try to do so in a discriminatory manner such as "local residents only". I haven't counted but from memory there must be around 50 points of entry to that beach, some of them forming a long continuous stretch of access. It's not quite the same as Durdle Door where there is a single narrow path winding down to the beach from the car park.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top