I have a ticket to Amsterdam. Will I have any problems if I get off in Rotterdam?
8 Sep 2026 #1 S Stargull Member Joined 1 Sep 2017 Messages 123 I have a ticket to Amsterdam. Will I have any problems if I get off in Rotterdam?
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in R RailUK Forums
8 Sep 2026 #2 Wallsendmag Established Member Joined 11 Dec 2014 Messages 6,292 Location Wallsend or somewhere on the ECML Or anywhere?
8 Sep 2026 #3 M MrJeeves Established Member Associate Staff Senior Fares Advisor Joined 28 Aug 2015 Messages 4,723 Location Burgess Hill Stargull said: Will I have any problems if I get off in Rotterdam? Click to expand... No Wallsendmag said: Or anywhere? Click to expand... Not sure you'll manage Liverpool or Rome.
Stargull said: Will I have any problems if I get off in Rotterdam? Click to expand... No Wallsendmag said: Or anywhere? Click to expand... Not sure you'll manage Liverpool or Rome.
8 Sep 2026 #4 D David57 Member Joined 10 Apr 2013 Messages 279 Location Rural Northamptonshire. Or anywhere alone...
9 Sep 2026 #5 S Stargull Member Joined 1 Sep 2017 Messages 123 Thanks all. Played the appropriate song while hopping across platforms.