• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

End of the station's word!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Ashley Hill

Established Member
Joined
8 Dec 2019
Messages
5,686
Location
The West Country
OBSERVATION

I had thought that my posting of Quintrell Downs would have made the same point, but it appeared not to have been shown for some reason. I thought that as @Bacon_BMW was from Pittsburgh, USA, he might have found one of those Canadian settlements that end in "Q" being taken from the language of the tribal people there.
I googled Linlithgoq before answering and found nothing. As Q is next to W I took it as a typo :). Taking of Canada....
Narutaki (Japan)
Île-des-Soeurs (Montreal Metro,Canada)
 

Top