• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

End of the station's word!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Whistler40145

Established Member
Joined
30 Apr 2010
Messages
6,149
Location
Lancashire
You killed my Polish long-as-your-arm effort ending in i, beating it with your Goostrey. I struck the Pole out, replacing it with Ychoux. By my reckoning, your Irvine is thus wrong: you now need a place starting with X :E !
I’ll stop posting as I’m always wrong when we post together
 

Calthrop

Established Member
Joined
6 Dec 2015
Messages
3,689
Asendorf (Germany) -- on narrow-gauge heritage line, other end Brueckhausen-Vilsen
 

Top