• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

End of the station's word!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Calthrop

Established Member
Joined
6 Dec 2015
Messages
3,689
Navigation Road

I think you followed my Hodonin (scrubbed by me, because X PCDGS had beaten me to it with Helmsdale), before I managed to scrub it; I then followed Helmsdale, with Elk; I'm afraid it looks as though your Navigation Road isn't a runner.

EDIT: and with the speed with which things tend to go, we've now moved further on. What to do, I wonder? FURTHER EDIT: Of course ! If you strike out Nav. Road, we're back on course.
 

Whistler40145

Established Member
Joined
30 Apr 2010
Messages
6,149
Location
Lancashire
I think you followed my Hodonin (scrubbed by me, because X PCDGS had beaten me to it with Helmsdale), before I managed to scrub it; I then followed Helmsdale, with Elk; I'm afraid it looks as though your Navigation Road isn't a runner.

EDIT: and with the speed with which things tend to go, we've now moved further on. What to do, I wonder?
We’ve got an archaic broadband speed here, so can’t keep up with the pace
 

Top