Xenophon PCDGS
Veteran Member
Yalding
Rules
- Don't put "station" at the end of the post. It's invalid as no station ends in "station" but if it does provide evidence.
- If the suffix is that of the operator, you can choose to include it or not, e.g. Gare d'Avignon TGV is valid as well as Gare d'Avignon in this case. Please state where you do that.
- And as such, Tamworth, Tamworth High-Level, and Tamworth Low-Level are all valid where the station does have both high and low level, again please state.
- The station can be from video games/movies, I'm not entirely fussed.
- Avoid the use of numerals at the end of your answer.
- It is advisable that only the currently-known station name of any OPEN station should be used in postings on this quiz
In autocorrect - it has now been edited. And there is, as I have proved, a station ending in station on the Manchester Metrolink, Rochdale Railway station.The quiz rules are shown above.
I give up. Where is such a strangely named OPEN station of GNATS HILL, named after a small biting insect, actually situated?
In autocorrect - it has now been edited. And there is, as I have proved, a station ending in station on the Manchester Metrolink, Rochdale Railway station.
Gants Hill