Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!
Euston... We have a problem. --- old post above --- --- new post below ---
So we are skipping back to Lewisham. Guys just remember, It's the last letter of the station name that your station name has to start with. For example, I said Lewisham. Someone else would have to put a station with the letter M. So a station that could be put in could be Maidenhead. --- old post above --- --- new post below ---
I am now returned to the Quizzes and Games Forum after an 8-day holiday and do agree that Lewisham was indeed the last valid posting entry upon this quiz, so I will follow on with.....
We are aware of an issue with emails from the Forum to Microsoft-based email accounts (hotmail/outlook/live.com email addresses). This is being looked into currently, thanks for your patience meanwhile.