• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

End of the station's word!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Xenophon PCDGS

Veteran Member
Joined
17 Apr 2011
Messages
35,488
Location
A typical commuter-belt part of north-west England
Huskisson

No way, Jose, am I allowing you to have this one, as I have already used it..:D

I shall keep to the Liverpool Overhead Railway as there is one of their stations beginning with "H" that has not been used yet....

Herculaneum Dock

I did a check for any other British "Huskisson" stations, but found none.
 
Last edited:

Johnuk123

Established Member
Joined
19 Mar 2012
Messages
2,800
No way, Jose, am I allowing you to have this one, as I have already used it..:D

I shall keep to the Liverpool Overhead Railway as there is one of their stations beginning with "H" that has not been used yet....

Herculaneum Dock

I did a check for any other British "Huskisson" stations, but found none.

Am I supposed to check through 153 pages every time I post ?
 

Xenophon PCDGS

Veteran Member
Joined
17 Apr 2011
Messages
35,488
Location
A typical commuter-belt part of north-west England
For general interest, the stations on the Liverpool Overhead Railway that have NOT been used so far are:-

Brocklebank Dock
Brunswick Dock
Canada Dock
Canning
Clarence Dock
James Street
Pier Head
Princes Dock
Wapping Dock

--- old post above --- --- new post below ---


Am I supposed to check through 153 pages every time I post ?

No...my most sincere apologies to you.
 
Last edited:

Top